Wednesday, July 01, 2009

An Ambitious Goal

I've noticed that my blog page has been scattered with intermittent posting of late so I've issued myself a challenge;
at least 1 blog posting per day for the next month.

Why would somebody be so dumb as to do this, simple, I need a challenge for my mind. I've been challenging myself pretty consistently physically; running every other day and swimming, working out, playing basketball, or whatever on the "other" day, now it is time to challenge my mind. Since I don't have classes or a book club, or a show, or a debate club this is how I'm choosing to actively engage my cerebral cortex.

I have no specific topics laid out, no set schedule and no minimum or maximum word length but now is the time to get it done, Doogie Howser style. Expect a healthy dosage of movie reviews and a splattering of short "status updates" a la facebook and twitter to follow but hopefully I'll be up to my challenge and get it done.

As always, if you have any topics for which you wish for me to write about just leave a comment and I'll do my best to leave a response.

3 comments:

Ian said...

To be like Doogie Howser, you need to write it on an IBM with white text on a blue background.

Klick4MU said...

As you wish...

Anonymous said...

Where have you been? I am glad that you are going to set this goal for yourself!