Sunday, July 05, 2009

Friends, Film, Fireworks and What the frick?

Couple of big things over the weekend -
  • It was good to visit with some good friends in from "sunny" California, glad we got the chance to show little Elliot his first rain and I earned a little bit of experience before I have to "go live" for myself.
  • Spent most of the day today converting the old videotape to digital media. We're getting closer to finally getting ahead of all the old nostalgia and almost ready to make new ones.
  • 4th was good time, BBQ, and fireworks, even if they were a little start and stop at Faurot Field it still was a good time.
  • Finally, what the frick was Sarah Palin thinking? Sure there was no Meet the Press this week and it was a holiday weekend news dump, but really your quitting early? I may be just a political novice but for someone who built an argument against an opponent on not having "executive experience" what does it say about someone who quit from their executive poistion? Crazy!

1 comment:

Ian said...

Thanks for hosting us, and I'm glad Elliott gave you some practice! You were a pro at getting him to sleep.