Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Early All-Star Game Predictions

Alright time to enjoy the mid-season classic...as soon as I get off of work. Come on DVR don't let me down! Before the game gets started by President Obama here are a couple of predictions. (Yes they will be St. Louis biased GET OVER IT!)
  • Albert Pujols will not be intentionally walked and it will bite the AL in the buttocks!
  • There will be a stolen base attempt by the AL and it will be squashed by Yadi
  • Jason Bay will flounder for the Boston Red Sox 0-2
  • Lincecum will strike out at least 2
  • Despite being in a NL park, an American League Pitcher will not bat.
  • I'm going out on a limb here...it will not end in a tie.
  • Ricky will catch a foul ball.
  • It will be shorter than last year.
  • National League will pull out the win 7-4.
  • Fun will be had by all.

Go National League, Go St. Louis! Go best fans in baseball show them how it's done!

2 comments:

Klick4MU said...

Well I guess 3/10 is pretty bad. I was off yesterday that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

OOPS!