Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lillian Helen Klick 12/18/22 - 7/11/09

Lillian Helen Klick "Grandma" - When I was a kid every other weekend was spent at grandma and grandpa's house. My brothers and I went there with dad every other weekend and they opened their house and their hearts to all of us. It is with fond memories of tuna salad sandwiches, devilled eggs, the "idiot box", washing dishes in the "zinc", springs on her seat, ice cream mashed potatoes and candy in the candy jar that I wish her goodbye until we shall meet again. I know it wasn't easy the past couple of years but now I'm sure she's resting peacefully with "the angels and saints." Take that back, she's probably busy making supper or running around making sure the kids aren't "making dust."I Love You Grandma and you will surely be missed.

3 comments:

Amy B said...

Sorry for the loss of your Grandma, Robert.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words for a beautiful lady! Well done, Robert! What a special way to embrace her life! God bless you and your family. My prayers are with each of you.

Anonymous said...

It's hard losing a grandparent. Especially one that was like a 2nd mother. :)

Love to you & your Family,
Vicki