Monday, March 07, 2011

31 Years, 31 Days, 31 Posts

This space has laid dormant for far too long and what better day to "rebirth" the blog than on my birthday? Right? Too many things have come and gone by the wayside to catch this all up, but I'm going to try and keep on top of this for at least the next 31 days. (We'll see if anyone reads this and if I need to go further.)

Hopefully you faithful readers, and Facebook friends, will get your daily dose of movies, politics, religion, baseball, and general haphazardness. Conversations started are fair game and so are news bits, TV shows, and if anyone wants to start a schpeel for a while it's on. Just let me know and I'll probably oblige. So here's to new beginnings and new fire for a "new year." Huzzah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where have you been, Robert?

Klick4MU said...

Well Anonymous,

The simple answer; parenting. :-) The complex answer; too complex.

"Good news is" I'm back.