Have you filled out your bracket?
I have filled one, well actually two, out but who's counting? This time of the year "everyone" is filling out their brackets even the President, oooh. Some people say he shouldn't be but to them I say, really? There can't be 10 minutes in the President's day where he doesn't focus on the stress of public life, the pressures of leadership? Come on! You don't fit 10 minutes into your day where you scan the yahoo headlines or complete a crossword puzzle, or catch a round of golf every once in a while, really?
Was/is this a political ploy? Yes. Does it really matter, no? Take it for what it is a 10 minute escape from the insane pressures of public life and the "burden of leadership". True leadership is not just a syndicated column of opinion with no consequences, it has meaning and our leaders need 10 minutes to chillax, get over it.
Although I don't really like the President's pick in the end... but he definitely can make his picks.
No comments:
Post a Comment