Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fastest 40 minutes in...say what!?!

This is an easy post tonight, so long coach Anderson...it was nice while it lasted. While I understand the "coming home" part of any coach's career I must say I'm a little disappointed. Will Mizzou trade styles now? How many players are going to transfer?  Too many questions left unanswered.

I guess we all should have seen the writing on the wall but I'm finding it hard to say "thank you" for what you did to a mess of a program, including an elite eight appearance, when you're moving on (seemingly) in the middle of transition that could have moved Mizzou, much, much further. In any case buh bye.

On a similar note...to NCAA people, what the hell is wrong with Columbia and Mizzou? First we're not good enough to be asked to expand the Big 10 in football and now our couch is jumping ship. I like Columbia, sure it smells a little weird in the mornings sometimes but let me tell you something so do most college students and their cities to boot. Oh well, life goes on and "there's always next year".

No comments: