Friday, March 12, 2010

It's been one of those days...

You ever have one of those days where things just are funky? Not necessarily bad but at the same time not good at all. I had one of those days today. It started off with dropping my daughter off at day care which is never fun and is the worst 15 minutes of my day but I kinda just get used to it but today it just didn't feel right.

Then I got to work and it was pointed out to me that I made a mistake...yeah I know everyone makes mistakes but I don't like it when I do and they were this big. So yeah I got mad at myself which might just add to the feeling of one of "those days" but put a hamper on the work environment.

From there it was raining off and on for all day and well everyone knows how that effects things, but you should be able to get over that right?

Apparently it's raining in Florida too, which means no spring training game to listen to, drag.

The mini-van almost ran out of gas but I dumped $60 into the tank and away we go but overall I hate spending that kind of cash, once again you learn to get over that, I guess, but blah!

Anyway it is friday so the weekend is coming and that's good hopefully the run will go well tomorrow morning and that will put a good spin on the rest of the weekend.

No comments: