- Mizzou pulled the win out today, they actually looked pretty good. As I say every year, that they're in of course, if they were to single handedly "bracket bust" the whole doggone thing I wouldn't mind. Overall this has been a great tournament to be a spectator, don't expand the tourney. Keep the fight in the students and the teams it's awesome and great to see.
- I would love to have a vacation right now. See, we're in the throes of registration here at school/work and the students keep getting later and later in their registration forms and the "press" gets more and more hectic with everything and a break with the fam would be great.
- What is the deal with the weather? 62 degrees yesterday, 66 degrees today and tomorrow a forecast for rain/snow. I know that this is not an argument for global warming but for this up and down can't just be a fad.
- Baseball is firing up and I'm excited about that so when I hear the crack of the bat I love that and things get better just from there. If I had an audio track to my life I think that would be part of the daily routine, my "easy button", somebody get on that!
- Many, many things rolling around my head wish I could get them all out but being tired and having to work I guess they'll just have to stay there. Hopefully my head won't explode before I get all of these things out and I can organize them into coherent thoughts. That and hopefully I won't be so tired that I slip into a coma and lose everything.
Oh and a fun picture, just because...
(Try not to sing the theme from Disney's Robin Hood when seeing this picture, I dare you!)

3 comments:
I've seen Robin Hood. THAT looks more like Secret of Nimh, and not in a good way!
Dude it's the sherrif on nottingham, not secret of Nimh. http://www.vegalleries.com/dis-opc/0124robin14.jpg
I know what it is! I'm saying that looks like the Sheriff of Nottingham after he retired or something! Usually Disney costumes looks awesome, that one looks like it has a sad face on. Although you smiling perks the picture up.
Post a Comment