How 'Bout them Tigers?!?!
Sure as heck shut them Razorbacks up! SEC better defenses my butt!
Here's a link to the "official" recap of the game, I'm sure the fan's perspective is a little different.
So anyway back to the list. I didn't do so well on the last set...we won't go into it, but here's this year's, you'll see there's some returning favorites but an added few.
-Exercise more, I really should be more active and if I lose some pounds as a side effect that would be fine with me.
-Watch less TV, and conversely read more.
-Work on a budget and work on "upgrading" the house and all of our "non-essential" household accessories and items.
...you know what I did such a good job last year just read those and hope that I can do a better job this year. Loyal readers, the few and far between, Happy New Year and all the best on your resolutions.
(Oh yeah and by the way my wife and I bit the bullet and spent the money on a new laptop computer that has made this post possible.)
Up next a review of Charlie Wilson's War
No comments:
Post a Comment