Awesome! Our neighbor across the street would definitely qualify in several categories. Ever since Halloween we've been commenting, "I sure wouldn't want HIS electricity bill!" And on a nearby street on my way to work this morning, I saw a "dead" deer in another yard. If only I had the time and daring to take pictures, I'd send 'em both in!
2 comments:
Awesome! Our neighbor across the street would definitely qualify in several categories. Ever since Halloween we've been commenting, "I sure wouldn't want HIS electricity bill!" And on a nearby street on my way to work this morning, I saw a "dead" deer in another yard. If only I had the time and daring to take pictures, I'd send 'em both in!
My family are Christmas Light enthusiasts. This site is really picky, I actually liked a couple of them. With that said....
SET THE INFLATABLES FREE! If your front yard gets confused for the Macy's day parade: You might be a red-neck.
Post a Comment