Alright so it has been a while since I've blogged, right above you is the reason why. So I'm blogging now from work and this will be the 8th day in a row and I have one more after this before my "weekend" on Thursday and Friday. So just a reminder be nice to your hospitality staff or they will revolt against you and make you have your own breakfast, clean your own room, and basically make your life unpleasant. Anywho I'll try and post a movie review soon 'cause there's quite a backlog. Question of the week is last weeks so I guess that makes it the "Question of the Week(s)" Anywho, hopefully the Cards can stay on track and win some more series like the one in Chicago, hopefully the bats will stay a swingin'. We'll see tonight, if they play. GO CARDS!
Bonus Points if you can finish and name the quote that the title is from, Pat, you can't until Friday! Adios
1 comment:
Hello boys! -Blazing Saddles
Post a Comment