Alright so I'm really late on this post but, since I'm a man of my word, here it is anyway. I'll tell you why it was late after this post.
Happy Easter! I hope that everyone's Easter was very "hoppy" and blessed and the Easter bunny didn't leave you too much candy...and if he did I hope it was "low fat."
As for the Cardinals I was gonna say; before they went 2-1 in Houston, 3-0 in Pittsburg and split the "short" series with the Brewers that I wasn't worried, because our pitching hasn't been too dreadful and the bats will come around. My thanks to the Cardinals for proving my point. It's early in the season and it's a long season so I'm sure they'll have many more slumps and streaks to contend with.
Next up: Why it took me so long to write this entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment