Monday, April 30, 2007

To Quote Jeopardy-"Potpourri"

So there's gonna be alot in this post so I'll break it down by subject Real Life-Baseball-Movie Reviews; and away we go...

"Real Life" - So things are still hectic as I continue "Running On Ice," still chug, chug, chugging away at the hotel and I remind you once again, yes your hospitality crews are there to make your life more pleasant but please don't dye your hair in your hotel bathroom! This weekend we busted out the ol' grill for the first time this spring and mmmman I love grilling. Welcome He-man [Michael/Elisa], Buddy [Gary], and Winston [Dad/Jane] (a little late) to the "puppy pack." Yes this does firmly solidify us as dog people...sorry Christian and Joan. "New experience" for the weekend, waiting for a table at The 'Berg, seriously? It was 30 minutes due to 5 groups on mother/son, mother/daughter, Frat/sorority weekend. "See mom this is where I spend all your money to pick up girls/go home with guys on the weekends, isn't it cool?" Other than that, business as usual.

"Baseball" - First and foremost my condolences to the Hancock family and friends and all those effected by the tragedy over the weekend. It truly is a loss to the entire Cardinal nation and family. He was an exceptional reliever and it sounds like a great friend and comrade to the entire Cardinal team. He will be missed. Congratulations to the Cardinals by picking up 2 series in a row before the Cubs' series. They're getting it together...finally. Movin' up in the fantasy leagues slowly but surely and I'm so sorry about the Yankees...NOT.

"Movie Reviews" - Alright there's alot of movies that have fallen by the wayside on the Netflix Queue so now I'm giving them their due time in the sun. Next post will be a heavy movie post.

No comments: