Monday, April 02, 2007

Question of the Week (Week 11)

In honor of Opening Day... what is your favorite baseball memory?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too many baseball memories to pick one so I've broken it down......

favorite baseball memory from team play: Throwing a three hit shut-out on my H.S. traveling team.

Going to a Cardinals Game: First game I went to with my now wife, we shall call her EAR!!

Throwing a baseball around in the backyard: Last year when I got a baseball that registered speed of throws and while throwing it with Robert noticed that he kind of threw like a 12 year old girl!!

Just kidding Robert!!

MR

Klick4MU said...

Ha ha very funny

Anonymous said...

Favorite memory 2004 NL Championship Series, Game 7, Edmond's diving catch preserved the pennant. (Getting to be there in person to see him make that spectacular catch, and walking out to papers already printed up with him spraweled across the front page). Best centerfielder EVER!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Going to the clinching game last year for the World Series. A once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget.

Anonymous said...

There are WAY too many to mention, but I will say that any game I've been fortunate to go to is memorable in one way or another (either b/c of the game or b/c of who I'm with). I do have to say that Spring Training games and atmosphere are so laid back and enjoyable - not to mention being in FL in the middle of March doesn't hurt things :)

Klick4MU said...

I have way too many; Little League the whole thing, but I think the best was 7th grade Pat, myself and Ricky batting 7th, 8th and 9th but still accounting for 9 of the 11 runs. High School, playing right and center field but letting nothing drop. College (didn't play) but most recently the 10-9 victory over the Jayhawks in the bottom of the 9th. Professional ball, every game I've been to but my bachelor party sticks out, even if Ricky fell asleep, the game that went to 12 innings against the Cubs and we stayed the whole thing and any Cards/Cubs game. Watching of course is the World Series clinching game in the middle of our Halloween Party, which coincidentally turned into a Redbird Rally by the end.