Monday, April 16, 2007

Why it took me so long to write the last entry

Well I was on a pretty nice pace there before last week but unfortunately that came to an abrupt halt last monday...here's why.
-Well you see there was Easter, of course so that means family time and there's no time for a blog entry in all that chaos, however, I must admit marshmallows are a great munition for family fun.
-Then after Easter came the Raymond Management "key teammember" development meeting in Chicago. I'm not high enough in the food chain to fly up and my other teammates aren't old enough to drive and/or rent a car so the 14 hour commute there and back from Columbia left me little time to write a blog entry. It was a short meeting just half of Tuesday and 3/4 of Wednesday (cut short due to snow) then on back to Columbia. I (foolishly) chose to work a full day on Thursday and Friday, once again no time to blog. Then the weekend and well that was mostly spent on the couch or cleaning up the house, so there you have it. I hope to once again regain my consitency and to cleverly think up a question of the week. Until then here are some pictures from the windy city to hold you over. The first is from the Parthenon Restaurant in Greektown Chicago. This is apparently the "mother" of all Greek restaurants. The flame is the saganaki, goat cheese flamed in brandy. The second is the final product. The third picture is of course Chicago and Lake Michigan from the Sears tower at night.

No comments: