Monday, April 30, 2007

Question of the Week (Week 13)

Alright so this Question of the Week was submitted by one of my loyal readers -

Which of these former Cardinal pitchers will have the best year with their current team?
A) Jeff Suppan - Brewers
B) Jason Marquis - Cubs
C) Matt Morris - Giants
D) Danny Haren - A's
E) Al Reyes - Devil Rays

There you have it, if you have a question of the week you would like asked don't hesitate to send it to me...who knows you may just have a blog post just for you in your future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going with Danny Haren, not only for the season but I'm thinking his career numbers will destroy those of the guy we traded him for....wait where is he....oh yeah.....the DL.....

Klick4MU said...

While I agree with you, in part, Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous, I would have to go with Al Reyes, he's having a better year. Career wise you may be right it may be Haren but this year I think Reyes will end up with 35 or so saves and about a 3.50 ERA.

Anonymous said...

It probably won't be Jason Marquis, if Lou keeps using him as pinch runner.