Alright so it was the Superbowl this weekend but there were some other activities as well. Ummm, there was laying in bed not doing anything, there was cleaning up (a little bit), there was having a Wii party, there was beating Lego Star Wars II, and there was laying in bed and not doing anything. Hasn't been done in a while but it needed to be done.
Anyway, how 'bout them Colts! Pretty game until about the middle of the third quarter, then Rex kinda let it slip (literally) away. I think out of all the people who had a bad day I think the person who had the worst was Dan Marino, think about it folks...you should know what I mean. If you don't I'll explain it to you later.
Best Commercial: David Letterman and Oprah's bit, hilarious! Followed closely by the Bud Light, axe murderer commercial. Muy Bien Bud Light guys. So that's about it for the weekend would love to hear your thoughts about the bowl and the weekend.
1 comment:
Rex Grossman sucked. Ron Rivera (the Bears defensive coordinator) didn't pressure Manning enough either. The offensive play calling for the Bears was horrible, and Benson's injury didn't help. The Saints (and maybe even the Packers) would have given the Colts a better game. Hester was fun to watch though. I'm happy for Tony Dungy - he deserves a superbowl win - he was completely shafted in Tampa, and he was probably a big reason the Bucs won their superbowl. It was a little funny though listening to his post game interview on the NFL network - Rich Eisen was asking him about the other great Colt teams he coached that Dungy admitted were better than this current team, and how this team was able to win while the other teams were not. Dungy said (quite seriously) that God had planned it. I have a hard time drinking that kool aid - that any deity or almighty could give a shit about a football game.
I have to say my favorite commercial was the NFL spot "it's hard to say goodbye" - with Brett Favre tossing a football up in the air getting ready to return next season.
Post a Comment