Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Question of the Week (Week 3)

Alright so I know I'm a day late on this but here it is the question of the week.

I was chatting with a friend and I mentioned that I would just like to have a little respect at my job and she replied she would like a short commute. The question is what is your number 1 priority in the perfect job situation?

4 comments:

Ian said...

I want to never be bored at my job. Boredom sucks for productivity. If I weren't bored right now, I wouldn't be wasting my time answering this question, would I?

Klick4MU said...

Sure you would everyone needs a break! However, I surely understand your point...I don't think this blog would get off the ground if I didn't have "boredom time."

Anonymous said...

A mandatory leave time at the end of the day...ya know, someone to come along and say "you don't need to worry about that today - you've got tomorrow. Go home and enjoy your down time." That's what I need!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... That girl sounds brilliant. I agree with her. Short commute time sounds perfect!