A Blog about stuff, some important, some trivial but whatever comes next, "watch this space".
Monday, February 12, 2007
Question of the Week (Week 4)
What are your Valentine's Day plans? Anything special?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We'll be leaving the kiddies behind, and going to see Keith Jarrett here in Chicago - my favorite jazz/classical pianist. He hasn't been to Chicago since '85. We'll get a very nice dinner as well. Kids are great, but it's quite necessary to revel in the adult time now and again.
c2 and I both had choir rehearsal on Wednesday night, so we're going out to dinner tonight. Much less crowded and much more relaxing than restuarants on Wednesday night, I'm sure. :)
5 comments:
We'll be leaving the kiddies behind, and going to see Keith Jarrett here in Chicago - my favorite jazz/classical pianist. He hasn't been to Chicago since '85. We'll get a very nice dinner as well. Kids are great, but it's quite necessary to revel in the adult time now and again.
Nada!
Yeah Bowling...
Pitchers and catchers report...and my wife and I both work late :-(
c2 and I both had choir rehearsal on Wednesday night, so we're going out to dinner tonight. Much less crowded and much more relaxing than restuarants on Wednesday night, I'm sure. :)
Post a Comment