While I am now just catching up on all of the blogs, I predict that the Colts are going to stomp the Bears 29-17 and... Peyton Manning will complete 25 of 38 passes for 247 yards all the while Prince will sing Purple Rain at half time. Its just a guess, who wants to bet me?
5 comments:
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!
No idea to both questions. Sorry!
Just veggin' out in front of the TV! Da BEARS!!!!
Colts over the Bears 28-21 sealed by an untimely Rex Grossman thrown interception to open the second half...mark my words, mark my words.
While I am now just catching up on all of the blogs, I predict that the Colts are going to stomp the Bears 29-17 and... Peyton Manning will complete 25 of 38 passes for 247 yards all the while Prince will sing Purple Rain at half time. Its just a guess, who wants to bet me?
Post a Comment