Did you ever have one of those weekends that seemingly would never end? Well if you have thanks for passing it along!
Friday: The Mrs. had bunco with her friends on Friday night so that means I get to spend some time with some friends which was nice but I still concede that I suck at bowling.
Saturday: We went to grandma-in-law's house to spend some time with her and just kinda help around the house. It was good grandma got out some of grandpa's World War II relics and it was good to spend some time visiting and appreciating "The Greatest Generation." From there off to Mom's for dinner which was nice (although it wasn't a home cooked meal which would have been the best) After dinner a rousing game of SceneIt: Music addition. There are some weird questions on that game!
Sunday: Woke up and did some cleaning at the ol' house which was fun and exciting (not) then off to pick up the dogs and back home to Columbia...or so we thought. While making it back to the Mother-in-law's wasn't a problem. Getting from there to Columbia was not good. The car's spark plug or cylinder or something broke and the car was not running well. So we had to leave it T-town and take her car back to Columbia. To make matters worse it looks like my wife and I have caught the bug that has been going around so last night it was gatorade and saltines for dinner...whoopie. Onto the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment