Thursday, July 15, 2010

News hour, or post, whatever

Best news I've heard in a while. OK I'm a geek but give me some credit some of this stuff is kinda major.

  • Leak is halted, yeah I know it's just a "test" phase but at least that friggin' oil well isn't spewing toxic crap all over the Gulf, at least not at this hour. (5:00-6:00 pm CDT)
  • Congress Did Something! This should be the main headline, don't save it just for the Onion put it down "in ink". The Wall Street Reform Bill passed 60-39. Once again this isn't the end but only the beginning but hey it's something. Thank you Mrs. Snowe for having more balls then all of your other Republican counterparts.
  • Our furniture arrived -yesterday. So it was a day late for the All Star party, at least it's now resting carefully in the living room, woo-hoo. "Big deal" you say, well if you were to have sat on the other, outgoing furniture you would turn cartwheels too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked your 'old' furniture, but the new does look nice!