Well I suppose I have to post this first...
"King James": He's part of the Heat, whoopie! Sucks to be Cleveland but then again when doesn't it suck to be Cleveland? Can I get my 1 hour of PTI/Sportscenter/Thursday night back now?
Redbirds v. Rockies: I'm not sure if it's the altitude or what but I'm glad they're out of Denver. 9 runs in the ninth, that's deplorable! Totally suck-diddly-ucked it up there but hey it's only the 1st half of the season, right? They need to find a way to start playing as a team right now they're 9 players on a field all running around trying to pad individual stats, somebody needs to take the reigns and lead that club to the power they're supposed to be.
World Cup: I must admit I was a little bit of a homer and stopped paying as much attention once the U.S. got booted. However, I've watched a little more here and there and well I think I have to agree with Paul the octopus and go with Spain, they were the favorites going in and it looks like they'll have the power to push it all the way through. Either way it's been fun and well I, like the majority of my American peers, will try to carry a little more momentum for futbol now and maybe catch one or two games before the next World Cup comes around again.
1 comment:
Kuddos!
Post a Comment