Thursday, January 15, 2009

Question of the Week (1/15/09)

Last week's question; How many times a week should I update my blog?

Last week's numbers; 1 one, 2 threes, 1 five, 2 "others" (with no explanation)

1 comment:

Gman said...

So, where's my option for "none of the above" on this week's poll? Pretty sloppy work man, you gotta cover ALL the bases! :)

You know good and well I won't be watching this dog and pony show. I say swear him in in the Oval Office, point out Clinton's stains on the carpet, and get the man to work, he's got a hard row to hoe ahead of him. Not that I expect him to actually magically waive his wand, sprinkle some fairy dust, and fix all of America's/the world's problems. My prediction for the Obama/Biden administration: biggest letdown in US history. After all that hype and buildup, this is going to be more disappointing than New Coke, if you're old enough to remember the rollout of that product failure. Part of me still hopes he's able to do some good, but remember, he's one of "them" every bit as much as Bush, the Clintons, and the Rockefellers...

The collapse is imminent brother, start stocking up on canned foods, ammunition, and bottled water. Once the lights go out and the semi's stop bringing food to Wal-Mart, scary shit will go down in this country. I know, I know, my tinfoil hat is on too tight. I won't laugh and say I told ya so when it happens, but I won't let you eat from my subterranean garden either.

Peace,
-g