Alright, I know that spring hasn't "officially" sprung yet but as far as I'm concerned it already has, and I'll tell you why. Yesterday it was 68 degrees in the afternoon and Cardinals baseball was on the tube. Yes it was only a spring training game, and yes it was with the full roster, and yes they did lose but it was on TV and that's what counts. Spring is here and summer is right around the corner.
Which leads me to the question: What is your tell-tell sign that spring is here?
1 comment:
I know it's spring b/c my clients have started their annual love letter writing to each other - ahhh, nothing like "love" to get the season started!!! Now, if I would only stop taking those darned notes and "presents" (read pay offs)away from them - I don't know why I should stand in the the way of "love"...
Post a Comment