So I think I've learned to post more than once a week but have yet to find the discipline to do so, sorry. Anyway on to the post. A couple of friends, I say friends and not "good" friends only because of the old saying "friends help you move good friends help you move the body", in any case they purchased some appliances for their new home. They needed to move them, I helped them move them, I have the bruises to prove it. It's fun making sure that the 9.8 meters per second attached to the pull of gravity doesn't triplicate or quadruple due to the effect of drag and lift on a mattress and a refrigerator travelling in the bed of a pickup truck. You know I love it, would do it (almost) any time.
Then there were the birthday rounds, Mom's, Dad's, my wife and mine's, the in laws, and of course work's. Work's was the least enjoyable. I got cakes and brownies and fun toys at the other ones, at work I got state basketball, bi-state swimming, a tour group, soccer tournament, housekeepers calling in sick, and a freaky skinny drunk dude that trashed rooms and harassed housekeepers and other guests, awesome! Anyway thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, sent a card or gave me a gift, I appreciate them very much. Anyway since this is the week of St. Patty's Day, Top of the week to you and Erin Go Bragh and all that. Adios for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment