A Blog about stuff, some important, some trivial but whatever comes next, "watch this space".
Thursday, January 04, 2007
"Work is a prayer"
When I was younger, pre-college days, my brothers and I used to stay at my grandparents on the weekends that we were with our dad. At my grandma and grandpa's they had a small sheet of paper that had a simple phrase on it; "Work is a prayer." It's something that I've always admired and I've always tried to adhere too. There's only one problem to this philosophy of life...it's really tough to do all the time and if work is a prayer these past couple of months have been like constantly saying the rosary. Today was my first day...in a long time where I didn't have to go to my work, go to a family obligation, drive somewhere else or do something for someone, however, I still seemed to get some "housework" in. It's tiring. However, I gotta just keep going. One of these days I'll get to curl up on the couch, have the puppies on my feet and take a long awaited nap, until that day I'll keep "prayin'"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment