A Blog about stuff, some important, some trivial but whatever comes next, "watch this space".
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
What's my motivation?
So you would think that a new year, new degree, and a flabby body would be enough motivation to get my ass out of bed in the morning and actually do something. Well it's not. I hear that exercise and New Years' Resolutions are like snowballs, covered in cocconut and with a soft cakey center, no; that once you get them rolling they keeping going. I guess I have to just give them a push. So far not so much, I have however formulated the budget and I'm trying to fix it so I adhere to it, so I guess I got the going for me. Other than that work sucks. On that note just a little note from a lowly customer service agent; just because you pay for something it doesn't mean that you get to treat the people who are doing that something like $#!^ if you know what I mean. Oh and by the way if anyone wants to give me a job that more fits my degrees, yes that is plural, degrees, please don't hesitate to give me it. That's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No need to worry about the fat...I don't:) I drive past Lipo Dissolve everyday and figure that if it gets too bad I'll just stop in for a few treatments and be back to my playing weight!!
We'll work on the job....Alaska's oil pipeline or consulting firm is calling us...your choice!!
On the last note, I try to treat customer service people like crap everyday it makes me feel bigger and stronger (Republican). And I will continue to treat them like crap because I as a powerful salaried employee are greater than they:) Or I don't do any of these things and I'm just tired and can't sleep!!
MR
Just keep on truckin'!
Post a Comment