Tuesday, June 29, 2010

One day life may be like this...right?

So I'm sitting in my cube at work and maybe it's just me but I'm just getting tired of the institutions that are associated with everyday life but I get to thinking, "what if these conventions weren't always there"? Now I'm not wanting to go all anarchist or recluse or anything but every once in a while bursting out into song or a dance would be kinda fun don't you think.

I was thinking the world would be more pleasant if every morning work started like this;



Or if your boss came out to chastise you like this...



...with different results of course, we wouldn't want to be fired. Now of course it's all messed up and it's a blindly satirical look at things but you get the point, it sure would be more fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh buddy, for those of us who aren't married and don't have a steady, that IS what happens when we happen to get laid.

Anonymous said...

Oh, happy days!!!