Alright so here's the deal over this weekend we've been trying to make some strides in cleaning up the ol' house. A couple of the things we need to "clean up" are the scrapbook and the mini-DVDs to full DVDs. While I can help collect things for the scrapbook my wife is the one who creatively "edits" and finally puts everything together. She's made strides in whittling down the piles and putting them in order but has yet to actually slide them into the books. As for me an my responsibilities with the videos, I'm getting there but I'm not quite completely up to speed. It's nice sometimes though to take a break, take a day look back and enjoy the times that you've had before throwing it all away. Its good to catch the nostalgia and to take some time looking back.
While trying to maneuver through the piles and the digital remains of everything we, my wife and I, took a break to look at house that we've had our eye on for a while. Nothing too serious but I guess if money were no object we would have bought it already. However, the offer keeps looking better and better but the house comes with strings, most noticeably it is a commitment to stay in town for the next couple/five years. While, "all plans are fluid" roots are getting deeper and deeper and at the same time they're starting to fray as well. Should we move? Should we move in town? Should we move out of town? Is there a snowball's chance in hell that our current house would sell if we decided to move? All crazy questions that come with looking forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment