Anyway back to the subject at hand, 100 days. 100 days for some reason or another has meaning within today's American society. The First 100 days was plastered all over the news when Barack Obama was in office, 100 days until the World Cup, which finally passed, 100 days into the season, etc. 100 days seems to be a benchmark for doing things. It is often times a time to hit a goal of some sort. Well in honor of 100 days until a whole year has passed, for the date that changed my life, I'm going to try and do things a little better and hopefully they'll stick after those 100 days are up.
So here are the goals for the next 100 days:
- Have a blog entry for the next 100 days. (Note, I may "backblog" or "preblog" but hopefully there will be a post for everyday for the next 100 days)
- Read some more...I'm setting the goal of 3 books within the next 100 days. I used to devour books but somewhere along the line that fire died. I'll try and re-ignite that fire.
- Get healthy. I need to drop a couple of pounds and get ready for the next 5K which coincidentally is 104 days away.
- Finally, enjoy life just a little bit more and try not to countdown the days but instead to make them count. In a sense try something new, perk up, look at life as if the glass is 1/2 full instead of just saying "I'm glad to have a glass". I challenge myself to either fill it up or be happy that it's at least 1/2 full.
1 comment:
WOW! 100 days ( a little less today)...good luck! I know that you can do it!
Post a Comment