Monday, March 10, 2008

Time keeps on slippin, slippin...

Yeah I know it's been a while, and I was on a pretty good tear for a while, but work kinda gets in the way. It's fun when it's day after day after day after day... you get the picture. Sometime it just feels like your life gets stuck on pause when you're waiting for the next big thing to happen. I guess this is kinda a "quarterlife" crisis or whatever. Job keeps trucking along, trying to get another one, due to the fact the current one makes you work every weekend and shows no real signs of advancement, plus it's not really what you want to do. No true vacations...only ones on pause thanks to the free flight clause, and the weather's so cold you can't go out and do anything 'cause you'll freeze. I just wish I could hit the play button again! Fun fun...so how's your life?

No comments: