A Blog about stuff, some important, some trivial but whatever comes next, "watch this space".
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Enough with winter already!
Usually I'm the kinda guy that says let's just deal with the snow and the cold and the "gray, rain, gray...gray, rain, gray" and to be quite honest I like the snow and when it's cold outside my allergies are alot less active, but this winter COME ON! Usually it's just the way it is it's always cold and its winter but as of right now it seems like it has been much longer than usual. I would love to be able to get myself out of bed and walk with my dogs in the morning but it's just been too darn cold and it's all I can do to just let them out in the back yard. Alright let's get some spring training in here and get the warm up running. Sorry for my little rant but that's just how it is right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, it looks like you're in for some nice temps this weekend. Chin up!
Time for sun and baseball!!!!
I had this weird dream it was warm over the weekend. Clearly it was only a dream as we have snow in the forecast! I like snow, but I've had my fill.
and now I'm going til June. Son of a @$%^&!
Post a Comment