Thursday, November 29, 2007

MIZ-ZOU!!! #1

(Yeah I know it's late but some of us have to work)

Let me start by sharing a fun e-mail that my brother sent me.

Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius
(real men of genius)
Today we salute you, Mr. Excuse Ridden Over-Confident Kansas Football Fan.
(Mr. Excuse Ridden Over-Confident Kansas Football Fan!)
Eleven straight wins, you wore that classy "Muck Fizzou" shirt like you meant it
(Pinch me, I'm dreamin'!)
A season of bloated statistics and over-hyped wins against Junior Varsity competition
(Serve another cupcake!)
Losing to a superior team with better players is no match for your what-if scenarios and could-have-been dreams (The field goal missed by inches!)
So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light you emphatic engineer of excuses.
After all, you would've won the game if it was played somewhere else!
(Mr Excuse Ridden Over-Confident Kansas Football Fan.)

Oh yeah and we were there, smack dab in the middle of the kU section. It was one hell of a good time but let me tell you that second half was brutal! I'm not a big fan of the sit back and run out the clock mentality (Pinkel will say that they were a good team but read between the lines people!) and that's the reason why...keep going for the kill. Anyway we won and we're number 1 now on to San Antonio and OU! From there...who knows. Until then and even after then it's a great time to be a Tiger! www.mutigers.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Number 1, baby!!!

Ian said...

I'm still kinda dumbfounded. I bet Columbia has gone totally nuts. It's a shame I had to leave in time for all this to happen!

Ricky said...

I too am upset I left Columbia in time for the Tigers to rule.

Too bad we lost against OU. Hard game to watch, although I would rather get beat down that lose by a couple points. The Rams/Patriots game still hurts.