I know it took too long to post this...I got scooped by Ricky on this one...(you tell a guy to start a blog and the he does and then he scoops you) go figure. Anyway I'm still slightly depressed by it all, but I guess there's next year right?
Here's a link to Ricky's post, I'm for the 8 team playoff myself. Use the bowls and every year rotate the BCS to one of the big 5, makes sense to me. Stupid no BCS bowl, what the heck...I can't talk about it any more I'm too frustrated.
2 comments:
So you changed the background colors on your webpage and Mizzou lost.....nice!
I have a feeling we are going to overlap on more than 1 sports related post. Good thing we always had slightly different views on everything (8 teams! 4 teams is the way to go.)
We can agree that Kansas sucks, and the Cubs blow.
Post a Comment