It's not like there hasn't been anything to blog about lately; a trip to Disneyland, a trip to Las Vegas, Halloween, crap at work, a number of movie reviews, and Mizzou going 9-1, but I just haven't set aside some time to update the blog-o-sphere. So I guess what I'm saying is that I'll try and cram the former into a "quick" update and then try to get back to some consistency.
Disneyland; Disneyland was a lot of fun and I've come to the conclusion that it would be a great addition to a "California Adventure" whereas Disneyworld is a week long vacation in itself. The original Magic Kingdom was an awesome park with classic rides and the great sense of nostalgia that consumes it makes it a great place to visit and to forget the world. I'm assuming that's why much of Southern California inhabits it on Fridays and Saturdays that they have specials for California residents...enjoy the pics.
Las Vegas; Las Vegas, isn't for me...are you suprised? I just don't have money to burn and that's what they're really good at up there. Don't get me wrong there were several things I enjoyed about Vegas; "O," The Bellagio Fountains/lobby/hotel, getting all the family together, and deepfried oreos, but overall not that big of a gambler, and that's how they roll. Anywho it was less of a vacation and more of a "family trip" to support my brother on his quest to become a doctor.
Halloween; not much to say about the actual evening we only had 9 trick or treaters, and don't say it was because it's our house, the whole neighborhood didn't have 9 put together. I understand the need for parents to keep their kids safe but come on, give us a break. We did have a party that was good fun, and lots of food. Sorry no pictures yet.
Not going to bore you with the crap at work, but just know I don't like when we're short staffed but I'm not sure how many people really do.
Movie reviews are all netflixed, nothing in the theaters lately, if you want them let me know I'll put some up.
Mizzou; as I'm writing this Kansas is still winning but all we need to do is make sure we take care of our own business and beat them in Kansas City in two weeks, then they can take their cupcake schedule and shove it! I'm just enjoying the 9-1 ride.
Now you're up to speed, hopefully later posts will be more in depth and more frequent...until next time...












1 comment:
I figured this one out. The three years we sat with CSA (1999-2001) Mizzou finished 4-7, 3-8 and 4-7. That's 11 wins. Mizzou will likely reach, and hopefully surpass that number THIS YEAR! (i picked the wrong year to move from columbia....)
Post a Comment