Alright so maybe too much of my life has been devoted to sports lately and maybe my blood pressure has risen to unhealthy heights because of the Cardinals' possible collapse but they're going to the playoffs and that's what counts.
Since the Cards are in the playoffs I have changed the format to coincide with the team's new pursuit of the championship trophy. As long as the Cards are in the playoffs the blog will reflect it.
In other sporting news, how 'bout them Tigers? 4 out of 6 of the "brothers" in my generation throughout the family have never experienced a 5-0 start, and the two that have were still in diapers at the time. (My dad has the tape to prove it) Anyway they looked alright against Colorado but I'm still a little nervous about always running out of the shotgun and the no huddle technique is still risky in my opinion but as long as it still works they can run whatever, right? 23 and 25 not too bad, let's not get cocky though. How 'bout them Lady Tigers they're doing alright too, Volleyball number 19, Soccer number 17 "it's a great time to be a tiger"-alum.
Fantasy Football is also in full swing, I won't bore you all with the details but I'm not in the best of positions in my leagues, however, there's always room for improvement.
More to come GO CARDS!
No comments:
Post a Comment