-Honorable mention: Cooking is a skill which takes many years and much practice to learn, "cooking" in the dorms is entirely different from that skill.
10. Parkway Central High School football does not rule, Mizzou football RULES! (We always believed, unfortunately it hasn't been until after graduation that they decided to prove us right!)
9. Intramurals are really fun but can be painful. (Damn you Stankowski field and your turf burn, turf toe, and torn ACL's.)
8. "Reading" is different from learning. I used to "read" but then I went to college and now it's difficult to begin "reading" again, and grades are not everything, they help, but the diploma is what's important.
7. In knowledge bowl it's important to have a goal, T-shirts...the rest is just gravy.
6. Super Bomberman, Tetris/Dr. Mario, Super Techmo Bowl and Worms are some of the greatest games ever!
5. I cannot eat anything I want, my metabolism will not be able to take it.
4. Hawaii, Alaska, DC, Boston, San Francisco, Orlando (Disney World) are all great places to take a vacation.

3. "Wilson" is not just a volleyball, sometimes it's best to "just keep swimming", Foreign films are cool; Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, HERO, Y Tu Mama Tambien, etc,"what about second breakfast?","I see dead people","Expecto Patronum ","Yo ho, yo ho a pirates life for me","I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire... ","Vote for Pedro","When a news story falls through the cracks Lewis Black is there to catch it in a segment we call 'Back in Black'", "The Tribe has spoken" , "I want you to hit me as hard as you can"," (it's a)1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!","What's next?" (Side comment Aaron Sorkin is one hell of a good writer, wish he would do more),"GOLDFISH","When I'm indecisive I'm indecisive" and of course "There's always room for yo-cream"
2. Learning takes place outside of the classroom as well.
1. Sometimes it is possible for a GDI (Gosh darn independent) to fall in love with a sorority girl.
4 comments:
Worms sucks! DisneyWorld Sucks!
That sorority girl is one lucky lady!
Oh, jeez. I think I blocked out the memories of Yo-Cream.
I told teens as recently as today "There is always room for Yo-Cream." I would also like to add "Prod him! PROD HIM!" to the Worms comment.
I also have learned that a trash bag can kick my ass, and take Ian down with me.
Post a Comment