Friday, September 26, 2008

Top 10 Things I Learned In High School

In honor of my 10 year High School Reunion tomorrow I have decided to reminisce a little and post the Top 10 Things I Learned in High School-

Honorable mention: "This internet thing is kinda cool, if only they could make it go faster and I didn't have to hear that horrible screeching sound when I long on to my Prodigy"

10. Being with the right "clique" means alot but being a Klick is awesome in its own right

9. "Parkway Central High School Football RULES!!!"

8. Basic film making, pre-digital age. (Note: the trilogy is soon to come in digital format)

7. Hair gel is great stuff.


6. "Un poco un poco tu viaje mas" - For those of you who don't "Habla Espanol" that means little by little you will go far. A staple of Mr. Otalora's spanish classroom.

5. I can eat anything I want, any time I want and my metabolism can take it.

4. How to write, thank you Mrs. Mullins. I may not be the best at grammar, or spelling but at least I can form an argument within the confines of the written word.

3. "Schwing," "We are the Knights who say 'ni' ," "Life is like a box of chocolates...," "Their vision is based on movement, it can't see us if we don't move," "You are a toy!!," "I hate yogurt, even with strawberries," "My heart will go on" (and on, and on, and on, and on...alright that's it no more on the DZ Karaoke machine," "How you doin'?," and of course "DOH!"

2. Grades are everything...they better be good!

1. "Leaders don't always hold the positions of power, in fact they usually don't." - Claude Westfall

2 comments:

Ricky said...

I will maintain that if youtube existed in high school we would have never done homework or studied. Well, not that we studied that much, but we did enough to get the grades we needed!

And didn't we do 4 movies? Gotta get Y2K in there.

Klick4MU said...

Well yeah we do have Y2K too, but we'll start with the Trilogy.