I'm gonna have to be captain obvious and ask....how can you say "Tina Fey had something to do with this."? Without her we are left with just a bad (but funny) impression of Hillary. Of course Tina had something to do with it!
I said that because technically, if you look at the cast on their website, Tina Fey is no longer a cast member or a writer, technically. However, thank you Captain Obvious.
2 comments:
I'm gonna have to be captain obvious and ask....how can you say "Tina Fey had something to do with this."? Without her we are left with just a bad (but funny) impression of Hillary. Of course Tina had something to do with it!
I said that because technically, if you look at the cast on their website, Tina Fey is no longer a cast member or a writer, technically. However, thank you Captain Obvious.
Post a Comment