Another trip around the sun gets you thinking, gets you thinking about stuff you did, stuff you want to do and just stuff in general.
The main thing for me is it's time to start having a little bit more fun. Sure I'm a "grown up" now and have a lot of responsibilities but I think it would do me some good if I would relax a little bit more and have a little more fun. Just a few years ago, I had too much fun and well, my grades showed that, but now is the time to get back into balance, have fun and be a "grown up".
So as I settle down and finish up my 31st year it's time to have a little more fun and to grow and find some balance.
I've rebooted the blog, with a full Twitter feed and all so hopefully I'll be able to follow through and blog more, but no matter what, "watch this space".
No comments:
Post a Comment