
I just read the news on my "msn" homepage about the passing of Tim Russert. Although I never met him personally and only knew him through the power of television his honesty and straightforwardness was definitely something to be emulated. Ever since I started somewhat following politics and the news I could somehow relate to Tim Russert as a fellow Catholic, Democrat, and someone who fully respects America, its politics and its politicians. His direct approach and inquisitive mind is envious of anyone who wants to make a difference and someone who isn't quite sure of how to do it. It has been said that he had an enlarged heart, I think that we will find through his friends and family that will pay tribute to him that was something we already knew. He will be missed even if we never really knew him.
3 comments:
How will I know it's Sunday without Tim on Meet the Press? What a sad day...he was a great man both on TV and off...
Well said, Robert!
An addendum to what I wrote earlier...After seeing all the tributes and everything that 'seemingly' everyone has said about Russert, I only hope that I can as he did, "wake up as if he had won the lottery the day before."
Post a Comment