Alright so it's been a week since the last post but I've been a little busy and I've finally decided to go live with some new enhancements to the blog. (Courtesy of the easier formatting of Blogger)
First, what's up with the Cardinals? Yeah I know that everybody and thier brother is hurt lately but come on a three game sweep by the Royals, UNACCEPTABLE! Everyone says it's pitching that's our problem, however, I think (as my Dad pointed out) it's the hitting 5 runs in a series...that's not very good at all! However, before you Royals fans get overly cocky let me just remind you of a couple of things. 1) The Royals haven't had a winning season since 2003 and before that it was 1993 (so hang in there only 5 more years to go) 2) The Royals haven't had a 100 win season since 1977 and 3) The I-70 Series win was a fluke "Debt to Denkinger." So get over it enjoy your victory now but we'll see you in Kauffman in a couple weeks.
Second, I've reinstituted the question of the week and it will be a weekly poll. (Mostly because it's alot easier now to do it with the features of blogger) Anywho, I hope you like the enhancement and there will definately be more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment