Alright so it's been a really long time since I posted, I'm sorry. However, in my defense life has been keeping me really busy as of late. Since the last post I have gone to 3 weddings, logged an obscene amount of time at work, driven all around the midwest and had very little time to relax. At any rate I'm at work now doing a night audit shift...again and well as they say "If life hands you lemons, you make lemonade" so this blogpost is the lemonade to my late night audits. At the suggestion of some of my blog readers I'll try and make this post short with subsequent posts to be added every 2 days. I'll use this initial blogpost to update the "life" section of information.
"Life"- has been very, very busy I'll try and give you all a timeline of everything since my last post (and a little bit before) but I'm sure I'll miss something.
June 2nd- Tom and Page's Wedding Rogers Arkansas
June 3rd- Grandpa's Birthday party Columbia, MO
June 10th-15th Jayme's Tennis Camp here in Columbia, MO
June 15th- Rob's Father's Day Dinner St. Louis, MO
June 16th- Bognar Family Reunion/Gma & Gpa's 60th Wedding Anniversary Kewanee, IL
June 17th- Father's Day at the Field of Dreams Dyersville, IA
June 30th- Christian and Joan's Wedding St. Louis, MO
July 6th, 7th, 8th- Amy and Mark's Wedding Bowling Green, MO
July 8th- 2:00 pm my brother Pat's performance in Brigadoon
July 8th- First "emergency" audit shift Columbia
July 14th-Second "emergency" audit shift Columbia
So as you can see I've been a little busy...however throughout all of this we have been able to see a couple of movies along the way, up next movie reviews.
4 comments:
You've also seen plays, jerk.
My bad...it's been amended.
i'm glad you finally made it to Dyersville. I seem to recall you being jealous that I'd been there. Was there a pickup game going? I got the impression that there always is (fittingly.)
Howdy! I, too, am returning to the blogosphere (at least in comment form) after a significant, yet fully reasonable, absence. :)
You mentioned there might be some pictures of our wedding from your camera somewhere on the net - could we please see them? We've actually seen very little so far, and we can't wait! :)
Post a Comment