
So it is no surprise that I was looking forward to seeing Pirates on Friday...I was not disappointed.
"Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End" - Starring Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightly, Geoffrey Rush, Chow Yun-Fat with Bill Nighy, Jonathan Pryce, Stellan Skarsgard, Naomie Harris, Jack Davenport, Kevin McNally, and Keith Richards.
Having thoroughly enjoyed the first two of the trilogy I hoped that the third was just as good, it was better. Jack Sparrow and crew are back and the action scenes are bigger, better and more realistic than any of the other movies. The dialogue, although not overly complex, was well established to move along a particularly intricate and twisting plot. To avoid a spoiler stigma I won't go into the plot too much but I will say that it does hold itself together in a way other movies fail to do. The graphics between computer and real life are seamless, the acting as playful and as emotional as any other films, and the "fun" factor is through the roof. (You hardly realize it's a 3 hour film) It seems as though the folks at Disney have successfully reminded us that "law and order" is not always right and that being a "pirate" is not always wrong. Throughout the entire trilogy you don't always know who to root for and the conventional wisdom is put on its ear. An excellent film and an awesome reminder to follow your heart, trust your friends, and every once in a while make sure you know who you really rrrrr. 5/5 Remotes
1 comment:
To anyone going to see POTC3...STAY UNTIL AFTER THE CREDITS!!! We didn't there is an extra little scene that I wish we would have stayed for. Also, the music is GREAT! I think it is some of my favorite of the 3.
Post a Comment