Alright so it's the beginning of the summer movie season which one of the upcoming "blockbusters" are you most excited about?
A) Spiderman 3
B) Shrek the Third
C) Pirates of the Carribbean 3: At Worlds End
D) Transformers
E) Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix
F) Other: Please list which one
3 comments:
Transformers is intriguing, but the gotta-see-it movie for me this summer will be Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The book was a bit of a letdown after the superb fourth (my favorite in the series so far), so we'll see how it shapes up as a movie. They managed to make Chamber of Secrets a decent movie, and that was my least favorite of the books.
I saw Spider-Man 3 on friday and I was quite underwhelmed with the whole affair. Seeing the emo/beatnik Peter Parker was a blast, though.
I personally am looking forward to the third installment of Pirates. The first two were very entertaining the 2nd, kinda weird but entertaining. They're very similar to the Back to the Future movies of our childhood. Looking forward to it.
The answer to your question is YES....all the movies:) Although, you forgot Live Free and Die Hard, but I must go now before Joey starts calling everyone a....
Post a Comment