You know how when you were in school and for whatever reason (sickness, partying, too much, or "real life") you got behind and you were so far behind that you didn't even bother to catch up? I've gotten to that point with the blog so I'm going to start a-new with the new year and we'll call December a 'wash'.
However, just in case your were wondering here's a couple of things that happened in December;
-One of the biggest snowstorms ever to hit Columbia check out my Dad's page for some pictures of it...plus some more "unique" pictures of the family
-Michael and Elisa got married, congratulations and I hope there are many more years of happiness to come.
-Katy's grandpa passed away which was tough for the family, he was a good man, honored veteran, awesome grandfather and all around inspiration to everyone he ever met
-Christmas craziness, Chanukah festvities, Holiday parties, and lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, and...you get the picture...of driving.
It's one of my New Year's Resolutions to blog more in the future so look forward to the "New Year's Resolution" post and for more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment