Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Up to speed

Alright since I wasn't able to post over the summer I'll try and give you guys the short of the long summer.

First things first, we went on an Alaskan cruise and wow the experience is pretty indescribable. Dogsledding, helicopter ride, glaciers, a different country (my first), a train ride, and not to mention an "all you can eat cruise," very bad for the old diet. It was a pretty awesome experience one I definately recommend to everyone. If you want the full story complete with pictures and a video just let me know.

Secondly, took a quick weekend vacation up to Chicago with the fam. We did get to see the King Tut exhibit which was pretty cool, Shedd Aquarium, Oceanarium, Wild Reef, and King of the Lizards, ate at Ed Debevic's (themed restaraunt), "fun in Wrigleyville," time with the fam as well as being there with the opening of the "Gay Games," complete with protesters. A good time was had by all.

Finally I'll give some shoutouts to all my peeps; Congratulations Aaron and Sarah, welcome to the club, way to go Jayme congrats on your Bar Mitzvah, rock on Gary with the new job, and whoo wee Cards let's keep it rollin'.

That's the short of the long of it, any thing else you want to know give a shout out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I didn't realize you guys had gone to Chicago this summer, too! Ed Debevic's is such fun, and the Tut exhibit was grand! But I'll be blogging more on that later, too. :)