"Basketball" - As some of you have read in my facebook post I partook in an intramural sports 3 on 3 basketball tournament last night. Well while we didn't go completely undefeated, we didn't do the opposite either. We won one game. However, the bigger thing is I'm still breathing and I'm not laid up in a bed sore as heck. Yet since we won one game the tournament doesn't go on the "Murtaugh" list.
"Babies" - Ours is doing fine and is indeed venturing out from time to time since her mommy and daddy finally got their swine flu shots and hopefully she has the immunity to fight this off if we get anywhere near it. I wouldn't expect her to be on "Dancing with the Stars" anytime soon but trips to the grocery store and dinner out may be coming down the line.
"Brothers" - Last night in St. Louis my brothers were all on TV on the fun Fox station there. Pay you no mind that my brother is a kicker and is also in Pizzazz but the similarities to Glee stop there, anyway enjoy the clip.
http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-foxfiles-glee-111809,0,6203929.story
1 comment:
Way to go Becker brothers! Gabe and Jayme looked great on TV! Gabe did a nice job with his interview! So, is he going into broadcasting?
Post a Comment